1. Did you know that an electronic version of our member directory can be found on our church website? The website version is always most current:
- Navigate to www.mortonacchurch.org
- Click Church Information at the top.
- Click For Morton Church on the left.
- Enter password
1. April 21 and 28 – Silver Lining Collection
It is time to update our subscription list for The Silver Lining. If there is anyone who would like to receive The Silver Lining who is not presently getting it, or if you have an address change, please contact Sis. Annette Tanner. Some people are preferring to read it online. If that is the case, please let Sis. Annette know, so she can take your name off of the subscription list. If anyone cares to make a donation for The Silver Lining, please make your check out to the General Fund with Silver Lining in the memo line and put it in the General Fund collection box. Also, if you have any news for our Morton article such as birth, death, thank you note, etc., please let Sis. Annette know.
1. April 22 – 7:00 p.m. – Topic: “The 3 O’s”
Format: Bro. Mike Kaiser will be leading the study. The format will be mostly teaching with some questions and answers. Open to everyone, consider bringing a friend
Place: Endeavor Room at the Morton Church The Sunday School entrance will be the only entrance open that evening.
2. April 24 – Clothing Drive/Love Packages
Please bring your good clean clothing donations to the Fellowship Hall April 24 beginning at 6:30. Donations will be taken to the Goodfield HarvestCall facility. The 4th-8th Grade Youth Night will be working on the collection and sorting. Thank you for your support.
The 4th - 8th Grade Youth Night will be collecting used/new religious materials on Wednesday, April 24. Materials are being collected for an organization called Love Packages. Love Packages ships the materials collected all over the world. Items collected include Bibles, daily devotionals, Christian books/music, reference books, children Bible games, etc. You can bring your materials to the Fellowship Hall on Wednesday evening, April 24.
A Look Ahead
- May 1 – Family Worship/Senior Night
- May 4 - Communion
- May 5 – Family Hymn Sing
- May 25 and 26 – Alive 19 (Athens/Tennessee Sing)
- June 2 – Communion at Restmor – 2pm
- June 3-7 – Vacation Bible School
- June 10 – Red Cross Blood Drive at FH 1:00 – 6:00p.m.
- June 23 – Last Day of Sunday School/Sunday School Picnic
- June 30 – Memorandum – Afternoon Service
- LOOK AHEAD TESTIMONIES AND BAPTISMS – August 10 & 11, September 28 & 29, October 12 & 13