1. The church Trustees have posted the 2019 first quarter General Fund financial statement, along with progress on the current new building loan with MCB on the information center bulletin board. If you have any questions, please contact Bro Andy Sauder, trustee chairman.
2. HarvestCall Clothing Drive - Thank you to everyone who donated. We collected 750 pounds of clothes which were taken to the Goodfield HarvestCall facility. And thanks to the Youth Night students for doing the sorting. Also, thank you for the Love Package donations. We collected ten boxes of Bibles and other religious materials.
3. April 21 and 28 – Silver Lining Collection
It is time to update our subscription list for The Silver Lining. If there is anyone who would like to receive The Silver Lining who is not presently getting it, or if you have an address change, please contact Sis. Annette Tanner. Some people are preferring to read it online. If that is the case, please let Sis. Annette know, so she can take your name off of the subscription list. If anyone cares to make a donation for The Silver Lining, please make your check out to the General Fund with Silver Lining in the memo line and put it in the General Fund collection box. Also, if you have any news for our Morton article such as birth, death, thank you note, etc., please let Sis. Annette know.
1. May 5 – Family Hymn Sing and Pizza Dinner
Pizza dinner will begin at 5:30 pm and singing will start at 6:30 pm. The 4th-8th grade Sunday School classes will be singing.
A donation box will be available for all who would like to contribute to the pizza dinner.
Sign-up sheets for both the meal and helpers are located at the kitchen sign-up table. We look forward to a night of fellowship and song!
1. May 1 – Family Worship Night – Senior Night – 7:00 p.m. at the Fellowship Hall
2. May 7 – HarvestCall Projects – 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at Fellowship Hall
We would appreciate any amount of time you are willing to give. Please bring your own lunch if you plan to stay through lunch.
Everyone is welcome to come and go as you wish.
If you have any questions contact Sis. Jayne Sauder or Sis. Pam Heinold.
A Look Ahead
- May 1 – Family Worship/Senior Night
- May 4 - Communion
- May 5 – Family Hymn Sing
- May 25 and 26 – Alive 19 (Athens/Tennessee Sing)
- June 2 – Communion at Restmor – 2pm
- June 3-7 – Vacation Bible School
- June 10 – Red Cross Blood Drive at FH 1:00 – 6:00p.m.
- June 23 – Last Day of Sunday School/Sunday School Picnic
- June 30 – Memorandum – Afternoon Service
- LOOK AHEAD TESTIMONIES AND BAPTISMS – August 10 & 11, September 28 & 29, October 12 & 13