1. Volunteers needed for Church and Fellowship Hall Lawn Care
Anyone interested in mowing, please sign up at the information center.
Anyone interested in landscape weeding/trimming, please sign up at the information center.
Thank you for your willingness to serve!
1. April 13 & 14, 2019 - Sister Heart Weekend
Our Champaign, IL church is looking forward to hosting the seventh Sister Heart weekend.
Sister Heart is a weekend of singing, recording songs and sweet Christian fellowship among women of the Apostolic Christian Church.
An invitation is available to pick up at the information center or you can register at this google link: https://goo.gl/forms/b5d4o9CfpvjESGF13
Sis Marcy Stoller is the contact person for Morton Church.
2. April 14 – Easter Program – Afternoon Service
We are looking forward to an afternoon of reflection as we Gaze on the Christ for our 2019 Easter Program.
We pray that our hearts will be receptive to the teaching and beautiful singing. May God bless us during this Easter time.
3. April 17 – No Church Services
4. April 19 – Good Friday Services – Restmor 2:00p.m. – Church 7:00p.m.
5. April 21 – Easter Sunday Service and Brunch
• Morning Service 8am with brunch immediately following
• Brunch Sign-up sheets for you and/or guests on kitchen sign up table
Main Easter Morning Church Service starts 10:10am
• Children Singing 10:10am with Sunday School following at 10:30am
• Church Service 10:30am
Please sign-up to help
• Both men and women are needed
• Help needed Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings
A Look Ahead
- May 1 – Family Worship/Senior Night
- May 4 - Communion
- May 5 – Family Hymn Sing
- May 25 and 26 – Alive 19 (Athens/Tennessee Sing)
- June 2 – Communion at Restmor – 2pm
- June 3-7 – Vacation Bible School
- June 23 – Last Day of Sunday School/Sunday School Picnic