August 25, 2019
1. September 11-14 – Pumpkin Festival Outreach
Once again our Morton church is reaching out to show Christ’s love to the community through our booth in the Merchants tent at the Pumpkin Festival.
Free Bibles, Bible Story Books and other materials as well as prayer request forms will be offered.
There is a sign-up sheet available at the information center to work at the booth.
There will be a short informational meeting after church on Sunday, September 8, in the Endeavor room for those who have signed up to work.
Contact, Jeff & Jane Kieser, Nick & Sheryl Kaiser, Terry & Diana Rassi, or Mark Wuthrich with any questions.
1. September 18 – Kingdom Kids Begins
We look forward to another exciting year of Kingdom Kids, learning more about Jesus for ages 3 years old – Third Grade.
We will begin at 6:50 p.m. for early arrival activities and singing will start at 7:00 p.m. We will conclude at 8:10 p.m.
There is a sign-up sheet on the information center for any visitors that do not attend Morton Sunday School. All are welcome! We want this to be an outreach program that can be a blessing for many children. Thank you!
A Look Ahead
- September 18 and 25 – Conference CD’s at the Fellowship Hall
- September 20 – All Church Wiener Roast
- September 28 and 29 – Testimonies and Baptisms/Details to come
- October 6 – Family Hymn Sing
- October 12 and 13 – Testimonies and Baptisms/Details to come
- October 18 and 19 – Cultivating Connections Marriage Conference
- October 20 – Nominations for Church Offices
- October 31 – Fall Sunday School Party
- LOOK AHEAD TESTIMONIES AND BAPTISMS – November 16 & 17
Sat, August 24, 2019