August 4, 2019
The Elder Conference is this week in Goodfield. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will lead, guide, and direct the Elder Body as they deliberate on and discuss various national church matters that come before them. Your Prayers Are Important!
With the 2019-2020 school year starting very soon, we encourage you to pick up the list of current college students available on the information center and keep them in your prayers. Please consider sending them a card or note of encouragement, or an email now and throughout the year. The handout includes all of their contact information along with where they are going to school and what they are majoring in. Let’s continue to pray for all of the students no matter what the grade and their teachers as well.
1. August 6 – Restmor’s Annual Ice Cream Social – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Overflow parking will be available at The Parkside. The Restmor bus will begin a shuttle at 5:45 p.m. transporting visitors from The Parkside to Restmor’s front door.
Donations of baked goods, particularly pies, would be greatly appreciated (meringue and refrigerated pies are discouraged.) Please bring them to Restmor on August 6, by 3:00 p.m., preferably in disposable containers.
Everyone is invited to enjoy ice cream, desserts and an evening of fellowship!
2. October 18 and 19 – Marriage Conference “Cultivating Connections” Hosted at Morton Church
ACCFS will be conducting a couple’s marriage conference at our Morton church and fellowship hall.
The ACCFS website has been updated to enable registrations for the Friday evening and Saturday event. “Limit of 100 couples”
ACCFS staff is coordinating plans with Bro’s. and Sis’s. John and Cheryl Knobloch and Bruce and Becky Sauder. Married couples of all ages are invited, further details will be forthcoming.
A Look Ahead
- August 7-9 – Elder Conference – Goodfield
- August 9 – General Conference – Goodfield
- August 10-11 – Testimonies and Baptisms
- August 18 – First Day of Sunday School
- September 11 – 14 Pumpkin Festival Outreach Booth
- September 20 – All Church Wiener Roast
- September 28 and 29 – Testimonies and Baptisms/Details to come
- October 6 – Family Hymn Sing
- October 12 and 13 – Testimonies and Baptisms/Details to come
- October 18 and 19 – Cultivating Connections Marriage Conference
- October 20 – Nominations for Church Offices
- October 31 – Fall Sunday School Party
- LOOK AHEAD TESTIMONIES AND BAPTISMS – November 16 & 17
Sat, August 3, 2019