December 1, 2019
1. In an effort to align the goals and activities of the Goodfield HarvestCall Distibution Center closer to the goals of the national HarvestCall organization, some changes will be made in 2020. Effective January 1, 2020 the Goodfield Distribution Center is discontinuing its furniture distribution effort and expanding its clothing and bedding efforts. Due to these changes, the distribution center is in greater need of clothing, shoes, coats and pillow/bed sheets moving forward. Any questions concerning these changes should be directed to Morton’s distribution center representative Bro Tim Zimmerman.
1. New 2020 Church Officers
Church Trustee – Bro Doug Huette
Funeral Usher – Bro Roger Spangler
Parkside Director – Bro. Dennis Feucht
Cemetery Trustee – Bro. Justin Steffen
Restmor Director – Bro. Gary Rassi
1. Meal Committee Updates
2. December 8 – Christmas Caroling 4:00 p.m. Chili Supper afterwards
If the congregation knows of anyone that would want Christmas Carolers to sing at their home to please notify Sis. Maria Leman or Sis. Ashley Aberle.
We are looking forward to a wonderful evening singing praises to Our Savior!
3. November 10 – December 8 – 10th Annual Salvation Army Sock Drive
Please donate any new socks to the Sock Drive. There will be bins in the Library (the room to the left on the men’s side as you go into the sanctuary) at church starting on Sunday, November 10 thru Sunday, December 8.
Please sort your socks into three categories; men's, women, and children. A warm pair of socks can warm a heart. Blessings to you for being a part of warming hearts.
A Look Ahead
- December 8 – Christmas Caroling
- December 8 – Sunday School Program
- December 25 – Christmas Services – Restmor/Church
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve Services – Restmor 2:15p.m./Church 7:00p.m.
- January 12 – Family Hymn Sing
- January 22 – Annual Business Meeting
- February 9 – Nominate SS Teachers
- February 29 - "Stewarding Your Sexuality" Purity Conference
Sat, November 30, 2019