December 2, 2018
1. Bro. Ted Witzig Jr. will finish the topic “Attributes of a Healthy Church” this Sunday afternoon. If you already have a handout, please bring it with you.
2. December 2 and 9 – ACCFS Collection
MEAL COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS NEEDED
Both meal committees are still in need of co-chairs beginning January 1, 2019.
This is a wonderful opportunity to serve our church family. Please prayerfully consider.
Those interested should contact: Sis Stacey Stoller at 264-4499 for meal committee 1 and Sis Jane Kieser at 266-2540 for meal committee 2
Meal Committee Contact Information Update: Please check your contact information at the “Kitchen Sign Up Table” to make sure it is correct, or contact your committee chair person.
1. November 11 – December 9 – Ninth Annual Salvation Army Sock Drive
Please donate any new socks to the Sock Drive. There will be bins in the Library (the room to the left on the men’s side as you go into the sanctuary) at church starting on Sunday, November 11 thru Sunday, December 9.
Please sort your socks into three categories; men's, women, and children. Thank you for your donations year after year!!! What a wonderful way to shine our lights and share Jesus' love.
2. December 2 – Christmas Caroling 4:00 p.m. Chili Supper afterwards
If the congregation knows of anyone that would want Christmas Carolers to sing at their home to please notify Sis. Maria Leman or Sis. Ashley Aberle.
We are looking forward to a wonderful evening singing praises to Our Savior!
3. February 2, 2019 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall – 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Imitating Christ as we Balance the Roles of Motherhood Conference
Morton, Washington and Roanoke churches invited, husbands are invited for dinner and evening program.
Details and to register: www.balancemc.weebly.com any questions contact Sis Maria Leman
A Look Ahead
- December 9 - Sunday School Christmas Program
- December 25 - Christmas Services at Church and Restmor
- December 31 - New Years Eve Services - Restmor (2:15 pm) and Church (7:00 pm)
- January 6 - Family Hymn Sing
- January 23 - Annual Business Meeting
Sat, December 1, 2018