December 30, 2018
1. Church office will be closed January 1st, and 2nd.
1. December 31 – New Year’s Eve service for Restmor starting at 2:00 p.m.
New Year’s Eve services at church 7:00 p.m.
2. January 2 – NO WEDNESDAY EVENING CHURCH SERVICES
3. 2019 Pocket Calendars now available on information center.
4. 2019 Men’s Bible Study
To all men in the Morton church high school age and up. Fathers, sons, grandfathers, as well as friends and neighbors. This is a great opportunity to share our experiences, enabling us to be better spiritual leaders in our families and community. All are welcome to come learn and grow together.
Sign-up sheets for each of 3 sessions and the Bible study books entitled “Overcomer” are available at the Information Center. Each lesson includes reading 1 chapter and completing a few questions for group discussion.
Starting the week of January 6, 2019, 3 different meeting times are available to fit your schedule: Sunday mornings at church, 8:00-9:00 A.M. in the Omega room and Tuesday or Thursday nights 7:00-8:15 P.M. at Parkside. Initial plans are to meet weekly for 5 weeks. Each group can decide if they want to continue meetings to complete remaining 5 chapters in the book.
6. January 6 – Family Hymn Sing
Dinner at 5:30pm and singing starting at 6:30 pm. We will have a pizza meal at church. There will be a donation box for all who would like to contribute to the pizza dinner.
The Bible Class will be singing. There are sign-up sheets for both the meal and helpers located at the kitchen sign up table.
1. February 2, 2019 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall – 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Imitating Christ as we Balance the Roles of Motherhood Conference
Morton, Washington and Roanoke churches invited, husbands are invited for dinner and evening program.
Details and to register: www.balancemc.weebly.com any questions contact Sis Maria Leman
A Look Ahead
- January 6 – Family Hymn Sing
- January 23 – Annual Business Meeting
- February 2 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall
- February 10 – Nominate Sunday School Teacher
- February 17 – Family Recognition Service
Mon, December 31, 2018