December 9, 2018
1. 2019 Men’s Bible Study
To all men in the Morton church high school age and up. Fathers, sons, grandfathers, as well as friends and neighbors. This is a great opportunity to share our experiences, enabling us to be better spiritual leaders in our families and community. All are welcome to come learn and grow together
Sign-up sheets for each of 3 sessions and the Bible study books entitled “Overcomer” are available at the Information Center. Each lesson includes reading 1 chapter and completing a few questions for group discussion.
Starting the week of January 6, 2019, Three (3) different meeting times are available to fit your schedule: Sunday mornings at church, 8:00-9:00 A.M. in the Omega room and Tuesday or Thursday nights 7:00-8:15 P.M. at Parkside.
1. FINAL DAY – December 9 – Ninth Annual Salvation Army Sock Drive
Please donate any new socks to the Sock Drive. There will be bins in the Library (the room to the left on the men’s side as you go into the sanctuary) at church starting on Sunday, November 11 thru Sunday, December 9.
Please sort your socks into three categories; men's, women, and children. Thank you for your donations year after year!!! What a wonderful way to shine our lights and share Jesus' love.
2. MEAL COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS NEEDED
Both meal committees are still in need of co-chairs beginning January 1, 2019.
This is a wonderful opportunity to serve our church family. Please prayerfully consider.
Those interested should contact:
Sis Stacey Stoller at 264-4499 for meal committee 1
Sis Jane Kieser at 266-2540 for meal committee 2
Meal Committee Contact Information Update:
Please check your contact information at the “Kitchen Sign Up Table” to make sure it is correct, or contact your committee chair person.
3. February 2, 2019 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall – 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Imitating Christ as we Balance the Roles of Motherhood Conference
Morton, Washington and Roanoke churches invited, husbands are invited for dinner and evening program.
Details and to register: www.balancemc.weebly.com any questions contact Sis Maria Leman
A Look Ahead
- December 31 - New Years Eve Services - Restmor (2:15 pm) and Church (7:00 pm)
- January 6 - Family Hymn Sing
- January 23 - Annual Business Meeting
- January 6 – Family Hymn Sing
- January 23 – Annual Business Meeting
- February 2 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall
- February 10 – Nominate Sunday School Teacher
- February 17 – Family Recognition Service
Sat, December 8, 2018