1. February 3 and 10 – HarvestCall Collection.
Many hurting people throughout the world languish in spiritual and material poverty. By working together as a brotherhood through HarvestCall, we can offer assistance and hope by proclaiming Christ and serving others in the U.S., Mexico, Haiti, Jamaica, Europe and other places, striving to see that God is glorified as despair and suffering are alleviated, hearts and minds are transformed, and churches are established and nurtured. Your generosity is important and necessary to meet the needs of the various missions of our brotherhood. Thank you for your faithful love, prayers, and benevolence.
1. February 10 – Sunday School Teacher Nominations
2. February 17 – Family Recognition Service
There will be a Family Recognition Service on February 17, in the afternoon.
This is a shortened church service intended to recognize the new babies that have been born into our church within the previous 2018 calendar year.
It will be an encouragement to the parents to raise these children in God fearing homes, and also a reminder to the church family to be involved in the lives of our younger generation in this effort.
3. March 2 – Invite A Friend Sing – 7:00 p.m. at Fellowship Hall
1. February 18, 2019 – Attributes of God Bible Study
What: Consistent with Evidence 3 of our Morton Church Vision, this topical Bible study will help to focus us on seeing God in the fullness of His glory and power as described in the Bible.
Topics: Some of God’s attributes to be covered include: His mercy, holiness, omniscience, justice, omnipresence, goodness, wisdom, self-existence, and more. One or two of these topics will be discussed during each evening of the study.
Who: Open to everyone; consider bringing a friend.
Format: Bro. Mike Kaiser will be leading the study. The format will be mostly teaching with some questions and answers.
Place: Omega Room at the Morton Church The Sunday School entrance will be the only entrance open that evening
When: Monday, February 18, 2019 at 7:00 PM and will run for approximately 45-60 minutes.
Future: Our plan is for future studies to be held on the third Monday of the month. The topics to be covered each session will placed in the weekly announcements a couple weeks ahead.
For More information: Talk to Bros. Mike Kaiser, John Knobloch, or Ted Witzig Jr.
A Look Ahead
- March 2 – Invite-a-Friend Singing
- March 6 – 8 Mid-Year Elder Conference – Smithville, OH
- March 30 – Young Group Supper
- April 14 – Easter Program
- April 19 – Good Friday Services – Restmor – 2:00p.m./Church – 7:00p.m.
- April 21 – Easter Morning Services/Brunch
- April 24 – Clothing Drive
- April 28 – Communion Exhortation