February 2, 2020
1. HarvestCall Projects – February 4 – 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at Fellowship Hall
We would appreciate any amount of time you are willing to give. Please bring your own lunch if you plan to stay through lunch.
Please contact Sis. Jayne Sauder or Sis. Pam Heinold if you have any questions.
2. February 10 – Fellowship Hall Deep Cleaning – 8:30a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Sisters and Brothers needed. All cleaning supplies will be provided. Brothers are needed to help with the cleaning of fluorescent lights and some other items.
Sign up at the Information Center. Any questions, contact Sis. Jane Kieser.
1. February 15 – Young Group Babysitting Day
The YG is hosting its annual babysitting day at the fellowship hall on Sat. February 15th from 5:00p.m. to 8:00p.m.
Parents will need to sign up ahead of time and we’ll feed the kids dinner. Sign-Up sheet is in the baby room.
2. February 29 – Stewarding Your Sexuality Purity Presentation
Saturday, February 29, from 8:45a-11:00a at the Morton Fellowship Hall.
The entire Morton congregation: male and female, young (13 and up) and old, married and single, members and friends are encouraged to attend a presentation by ACCFS on victorious living and sexual purity.
There will be one topic presented to all attendees together (by Matt Kaufmann) and then there will be separate presentations for men (by Arlan Miller) and women (by Katie Miller).
A sign-up sheet is at the information center; babysitting will be provided.
If you have questions, contact Clint or Steph Heinold email@example.com, Ted Witzig Jr. firstname.lastname@example.org, Cole and Cody Zeller or Phil and Whittney Huette
A Look Ahead
- February 9 – Nominate SS Teachers
- February 29 – "Stewarding Your Sexuality" Purity Conference
- March 4-6 – Mid Year Elder Conference – Phoenix, AZ
- March 7 – Invite A Friend Singing
- March 22 – Tentative Elder Ordination (Sunday Evening)
- March 24 – All Church Shower - Cole Zeller and Sabrina Glueck (Goodfield)
- March 28 – Young Group Supper
- March 29 – Communion Exhortation
Mon, February 3, 2020