1. February 3 and 10 – HarvestCall Collection.
Many hurting people throughout the world languish in spiritual and material poverty. By working together as a brotherhood through HarvestCall, we can offer assistance and hope by proclaiming Christ and serving others in the U.S., Mexico, Haiti, Jamaica, Europe and other places, striving to see that God is glorified as despair and suffering are alleviated, hearts and minds are transformed, and churches are established and nurtured. Your generosity is important and necessary to meet the needs of the various missions of our brotherhood. Thank you for your faithful love, prayers, and benevolence.
1. HarvestCall Projects – February 5 – 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at Fellowship Hall
We would appreciate any amount of time you are willing to give. Please bring your own lunch if you plan to stay through lunch.
Everyone is welcome to come and go as you wish.
If you have any questions contact Sis. Jayne Sauder or Sis. Pam Heinold.
1. February 18, 2019 – Attributes of God Bible Study
What: Consistent with Evidence 3 of our Morton Church Vision, this topical Bible study will help to focus us on seeing God in the fullness of His glory and power as described in the Bible.
Topics: Some of God’s attributes to be covered include: His mercy, holiness, omniscience, justice, omnipresence, goodness, wisdom, self-existence, and more. One or two of these topics will be discussed during each evening of the study.
Who: Open to everyone; consider bringing a friend.
Format: Bro. Mike Kaiser will be leading the study. The format will be mostly teaching with some questions and answers.
Place: Omega Room at the Morton Church The Sunday School entrance will be the only entrance open that evening
When: Monday, February 18, 2019 at 7:00 PM and will run for approximately 45-60 minutes.
Future: Our plan is for future studies to be held on the third Monday of the month. The topics to be covered each session will placed in the weekly announcements a couple weeks ahead.
For More information: Talk to Bros. Mike Kaiser, John Knobloch, or Ted Witzig Jr.
2. April 13 & 14, 2019 - Sister Heart Weekend
Our Champaign, IL church is looking forward to hosting the seventh Sister Heart weekend.
Sister Heart is a weekend of singing, recording songs and sweet Christian fellowship among women of the Apostolic Christian Church.
An invitation is available to pick up at the information center or you can register at this google link: https://goo.gl/forms/b5d4o9CfpvjESGF13
Submitting registration by March 22 will help in the preparation and planning of the weekend. Sis Marcy Stoller is the contact person for Morton Church.
A Look Ahead
- February 10 – Nominate Sunday School Teacher
- February 17 – Family Recognition Service
- March 2 – Invite a Friend Singing
- March 6 – 8 Mid-Year Elder Conference – Smithville, OH
- March 30 – Young Group Supper
- April 14 – Easter Program
- April 19 – Good Friday Services – Restmor – 2:00p.m./Church – 7:00p.m.
- April 21 – Easter Morning Services/Brunch
- April 24 – Clothing Drive
- April 28 – Communion Exhortation