January 12, 2020
1. January 19 – Christ's Messages to the 7 Churches in Revelation
The Morton Ministers will be teaching through Revelation chapters 1-3 during the afternoon church services from January 19th through March 8th of 2020.
As we study these scriptures together as a congregation, we will learn about the encouragements and warnings Christ gave to the churches and consider how this applies to our church and lives today.
2. February 29 – Stewarding Your Sexuality Purity Presentation
Saturday, February 29, from 8:45a-11:00a at the Morton Fellowship Hall.
The entire Morton congregation: male and female, young (13 and up) and old, married and single, members and friends are encouraged to attend a presentation by ACCFS on victorious living and sexual purity.
There will be one topic presented to all attendees together (by Matt Kaufmann) and then there will be separate presentations for men (by Arlan Miller) and women (by Katie Miller).
A sign-up sheet is at the information center; babysitting will be provided; If you have questions, contact Clint or Steph Heinold firstname.lastname@example.org or Ted Jr. email@example.com
A Look Ahead
- February 9 – Nominate SS Teachers
- February 29 – "Stewarding Your Sexuality" Purity Conference
- March 4-6 – Mid Year Elder Conference – Phoenix, AZ
- March 7 – Invite A Friend Singing
- March 28 – Young Group Supper
- March 29 – Communion Exhortation
Sat, January 11, 2020