January 13, 2019
1. January 6 and 13 – Gateway Woods Collection
1. January 23 – Annual Business Meeting
The Annual Church Business Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday evening, January 23, 2019, beginning at 7:00 pm.
Please plan to attend this meeting so that you can be further educated on the giving opportunities that are available within our church. Please be prayerful for the trustees, ministers, and our presenters.
1. If you have left anything behind at the Fellowship Hall in the last couple months, please check the “Lost and Found” on the shelf in the women’s coat area at church.
2. February 2, 2019 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall – 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Imitating Christ as we Balance the Roles of Motherhood Conference
Morton, Washington and Roanoke churches invited, husbands are invited for dinner and evening program.
Details and to register: www.balancemc.weebly.com any questions contact Sis Maria Leman
A Look Ahead
- January 23 – Annual Business Meeting
- February 2 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall
- February 10 – Nominate Sunday School Teacher
- February 17 – Family Recognition Service
- March 2 – Invite a Friend Singing
- March 6 – 8 Mid-Year Elder Conference – Smithville, OH
- March 30 – Young Group Supper
Mon, January 14, 2019