January 6th, 2019
1. January 6 and 13 – Gateway Woods Collection
If you have left anything behind at the Fellowship Hall in the last couple months, please check the “Lost and Found” on the shelf in the women’s coat area at church.
1. 2019 Men’s Bible Study
To all men in the Morton church high school age and up. Fathers, sons, grandfathers, as well as friends and neighbors. This is a great opportunity to share our experiences, enabling us to be better spiritual leaders in our families and community. All are welcome to come learn and grow together
Sign-up sheets for each of 3 sessions and the Bible study books entitled “Overcomer” are available at the Information Center. Each lesson includes reading 1 chapter and completing a few questions for group discussion.
Starting the week of January 6, 2019, Three (3) different meeting times are available to fit your schedule: Sunday mornings at church, 8:00-9:00 A.M. in the Omega room and Tuesday or Thursday nights 7:00-8:15 P.M. at Parkside.
2. February 2, 2019 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall – 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Imitating Christ as we Balance the Roles of Motherhood Conference
Morton, Washington and Roanoke churches invited, husbands are invited for dinner and evening program.
Details and to register: www.balancemc.weebly.com any questions contact Sis Maria Leman
A Look Ahead
- January 6 – Family Hymn Sing
- January 23 – Annual Business Meeting
- February 2 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall
- February 10 – Nominate Sunday School Teacher
- February 17 – Family Recognition Service
- March 2 – Invite a Friend Singing
- March 6 – 8 Mid-Year Elder Conference – Smithville, OH
- March 30 – Young Group Supper
Sun, January 6, 2019