1. The Bible Class, and their parents, will be taking a mission trip to New York City, along with a semi load of food with Midwest Food Bank, Friday, August 3 through Tuesday, August 7th. We invite you all to pick up a copy of prayer requests for the mission team and join us in praying for their safety as they travel, navigate the city, make food deliveries and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to those they meet.
2. Yesterday a New Church Building Fund Update letter was emailed out for all who are on the church email distribution list. If you are not on that list, please consider getting added to it by contacting Sis Dannelle Zeller at email@example.com, there are paper copies of the letter on the information center for those who did not receive one by email. This has also been posted on the church website, www.mortonacchurch.org . If you have any questions contact Bro. Todd Braker or Bro Bob Pflederer.
3. August 5 and 12 – Restmor Collection
Rotating Church Potluck Sign-up by August 3
Sign up now for 2018-2019 rotating church potluck - 3 potlucks starting in fall
Those in rotating potluck last year who gave an email address should have got an email
All others, pick up form with details at Information Center
1. July 15 – 29 – Summer Sunday School for Preschool – 8 th Grade
- Calling all Preschool - 8th Graders! Join us for singing, Bible stories and activities!
- July 15, 22, 29 at 9:50 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Preschool – 3rd Grades meet in Alpha Room (Elementary Singing Area) and 4th - 8th Grades in the Endeavor room.
A Look Ahead
- August 8 & 9 – Elder Conference – Gridley, IL
- August 10 – General Conference – Gridley, IL
- August 13 – Annual Sunday School Teachers Meeting
- August 15 – Gateway Woods Presentation @ FH 7:00pm
- August 19 – First Day of Sunday School
- August 19 – Bro Philip Huette to Sis Whittney Stickling (wedding in Peoria)
- September 21 – All Church Wiener Roast
- September 29 and 30 – Testimonies and Baptisms/Details to come