1. The Bible Class, and their parents, will be taking a mission trip to New York City, along with a semi load of food with Midwest Food Bank, Friday, August 3 through Tuesday, August 7th. We invite you all to pick up a copy of prayer requests for the mission team and join us in praying for their safety as they travel, navigate the city, make food deliveries and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to those they meet.
2. A New Church Building Fund Update letter was emailed out last Saturday for all who are on the church email distribution list. If you are not on that list, please consider getting added to it by contacting Sis Dannelle Zeller at email@example.com, there are paper copies of the letter on the information center for those who did not receive one by email. This has also been posted on the church website, www.mortonacchurch.org . If you have any questions contact Bro. Todd Braker or Bro Bob Pflederer.
3. August 5 and 12 – Restmor Collection
1. August 7 – Restmor’s Annual Ice Cream Social 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Overflow parking will be available at The Parkside. The Restmor bus will begin a shuttle at 5:45 p.m. transporting visitors from The Parkside to Restmor’s front door.
Donations of baked goods, particularly pies, would be greatly appreciated (meringue and refrigerated pies are discouraged). Please bring pies to Restmor on August 7, by 3 p.m., preferably in disposable containers.
Everyone is invited to enjoy some delicious ice cream and desserts and a pleasant evening of fellowship.
1. July 29 – Summer Sunday School for Preschool – 8th Grade
Calling all Preschool-8th Graders! Join us for singing, Bible stories and activities - 9:50 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Preschool – 3rd Grades meet in Alpha Room (Elementary Singing Area) and 4th-8th Grades meet in Endeavor Room.
2. Rotating Church Potluck Sign-up by August 3
Sign up now for 2018-2019 rotating church potluck - 3 potlucks starting in fall
Those in rotating potluck last year who gave an email address should have got an email
All others, pick up form with details at Information Center
A Look Ahead
August 19 – Bro Philip Huette to Sis Whittney Stickling (wedding in Peoria)
September 21 – All Church Wiener Roast
September 29 and 30 – Testimonies and Baptisms/Details to come
October 7 – Family Hymn Sing
October 14 – Nominations for Church Offices
October 30 – Fall Sunday School Party