March 8, 2020
1. NOTES FROM THE OFFICE:
If you would like to be added to the church email distribution list, please contact Sis Dannelle Zeller at email@example.com
Examples of email that comes from the church office, are weekly announcements, monthly calendar and newsletter, obituaries, church cancelations, HarvestCall information, items that doesn’t always get read over the pulpit, etc…..
If you would like to be added to the lunch list please contact Sis Dannelle Zeller at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. March 29 – Goodfield Invite for Pie Night and Family Hymn Sing
Morton church is invited to the Goodfield Fellowship Hall for their Pie Night and Family Hymn Sing.
Morton Church is the only church invited so please make every effort to attend.
There is a sign up sheet on the information center.
2. March 22 – Sunday Morning Bible Study in Omega Room
Everyone is welcome to join the 8:00 a.m. small group Bible Study to study the topic “So, You Want To Be Like CHRIST?” .
A signup sheet is at the information counter if you would like to attend.
Please sign up by March 1st so a book and a workbook can be ordered for you.
If you would rather do a self-study, please sign up by March 1st so your books can be ordered. If you have any questions contact Sis Debbie Rassi.
A Look Ahead
- April 5 – Easter Program
- April 10 – Good Friday Services – Restmor-2 p.m./Church-7p.m.
- April 12 – Easter Morning Services/Brunch
- April 22 – Clothing Drive
- April 26 – Communion
- May 3 – Communion at Restmor
- May 3 – Family Hymn Sing
- June 14 – Tremont Invite for Supper and Singing
- July 11 & 12 – Testimony and Baptism
Sun, March 8, 2020