May 12, 2019
1. June 3 – 7 – Vacation Bible School Information
VBS Visitor Signup
Visitors are welcome and encouraged to participate in Vacation Bible School. Visitors from Preschool through 8th grade who will be attending are asked to please sign up at the information center for planning purposes by May 29th. If you don't get signed up - don't worry you are still welcome to attend. Questions? See Sis. Kim Zeller
VBS Craft Helpers Needed
Please sign up on the "Craft Helper Sign-Up Sheet" at the information center. Thank you for your willingness to serve.
2. June 13 – July 25 All Women’s Bible Study – “Becoming a Woman Whose God is Enough” High School Age and Up
Thursdays – 7:00 p.m. - 8:30p.m. on June 13, 20, 27 and July 11, 18 and 25 at the Fellowship Hall (NOTE:JUNE 27 AND JULY 25 WILL BE HELD AT CHURCH)
The 2018 Summer Women’s Bible Study Participants studied chapters 1-5 of this book. We plan to finish the book, chapters 6-11 this summer.
If you participated in last year’s study, please bring your book. If you did not participate in last year’s study, please join us, there is plenty of room! Books will be available at the Information Center.
Please sign-up at the Information Center. Direct any questions to Sisters Becky Sauder or Joyce Kaiser.
1. May 20 – 7:00 p.m. – Topic: “God’s Humility”
Format: Bro. Mike Kaiser will be leading the study. The format will be mostly teaching with some questions and answers. Open to everyone, consider bringing a friend
Place: Endeavor Room at the Morton Church, the Sunday School entrance will be the only entrance open that evening.
A Look Ahead
- May 25 and 26 – Alive 19 (Athens/Tennessee Sing)
- June 2 – Communion at Restmor – 2pm
- June 3-7 – Vacation Bible School
- June 10 – Red Cross Blood Drive at FH 1:00 – 6:00p.m.
- June 23 – Last Day of Sunday School/Sunday School Picnic
- June 30 – Memorandum – Afternoon Service
- July 3 – Brief Service and Potluck @ FH/Details to Come
- July 28 – Wedding – Sis. Karissa Neihouser to Bro Alex Poppen (Gridley)
- August 3 – Annual Gateway Woods Auction
- LOOK AHEAD TESTIMONIES AND BAPTISMS – August 10 & 11, September 28 & 29, October 12 & 13
- October 18 & 19 – Cultivating Connections Marriage Conference
Sat, May 11, 2019