May 26, 2019
1. October 18 and 19 – Marriage Conference “Cultivating Connections” Hosted at Morton Church
ACCFS will be conducting a couple’s marriage conference at our Morton church and fellowship hall.
The ACCFS website will be updated to enable registrations for the Friday evening and Saturday event beginning early June. “Limit of 100 couples”
ACCFS staff is coordinating plans with Bro’s. and Sis’s. John and Cheryl Knobloch and Bruce and Becky Sauder. Married couples of all ages are invited, further details will be forthcoming.
1. May 31 – June 8 – AC HarvestCall Mission Work Project Prayer Request
A work team will be traveling to Jamaica on behalf of our church’s HarvestCall mission efforts on the island.
Bro. Ted Hirstein will be serving as the minister for this team, and Stephen and Jeremiah Heinold from our Morton church family, will also accompany Bro. Ted on this trip.
The team consists of 34 brethren and friends from 10 of our church congregations across the land. They sincerely request your prayerful support as they serve the deaf in Jamaica with the love of Christ. Thank you for your prayers.
2. June 3 – 7 – Vacation Bible School Information
VBS Visitor Signup
Visitors are welcome and encouraged to participate in Vacation Bible School. Visitors from Preschool through 8th grade who will be attending are asked to please sign up at the information center for planning purposes by May 29th. If you don't get signed up - don't worry you are still welcome to attend. Questions? See Sis. Kim Zeller
VBS Craft Helpers Needed
Please sign up on the "Craft Helper Sign-Up Sheet" at the information center. Thank you for your willingness to serve.
Adult Vacation Bible School – Theme: Overcoming “Excusable” Sins 7:00p.m. – 8:30p.m.
Please be prayerful for the 2019 Vacation Bible School, the ministers that are speaking, the singing groups and our Morton Church. The address and emails for the ministers that are speaking each night are on the information center and have been emailed out. Please send them a note of encouragement and let them know you are praying for them.
3. June 10 – Red Cross Blood Drive – 1:00pm – 6:00pm at the Fellowship Hall
Appointment sheets to schedule your donation are at the information center and sign-up sheets to volunteer to work or donate food are at the kitchen sign up table.
One car accident victim can use as much as 100 units of blood. Contact Sis. Jane Kieser or Sis. Elaine Sollberger for questions
4. June 13 – July 25 All Women’s Bible Study – “Becoming a Woman Whose God is Enough” High School Age and Up
Thursdays – 7:00 p.m. - 8:30p.m. on June 13, 20, 27 and July 11, 18 and 25 at the Fellowship Hall (NOTE: JUNE 27 AND JULY 25 WILL BE HELD AT CHURCH)
The 2018 Summer Women’s Bible Study Participants studied chapters 1-5 of this book. We plan to finish the book, chapters 6-11 this summer.
If you participated in last year’s study, please bring your book. If you did not participate in last year’s study, please join us, there is plenty of room! Books will be available at the Information Center.
Please sign-up at the Information Center. Direct any questions to Sisters Becky Sauder or Joyce Kaiser.
A Look Ahead
- June 2 – Communion at Restmor – 2pm
- June 3-7 – Vacation Bible School
- June 10 – Red Cross Blood Drive at FH 1:00 – 6:00p.m.
- June 23 – Last Day of Sunday School/Sunday School Picnic
- June 30 – Memorandum – Afternoon Service
- July 3 – Brief Service and Potluck @ FH/Details to Come
- July 28 – Wedding – Sis. Karissa Neihouser to Bro Alex Poppen (Gridley)
- August 3 – Annual Gateway Woods Auction
- LOOK AHEAD TESTIMONIES AND BAPTISMS – August 10 & 11, September 28 & 29, October 12 & 13
- October 18 & 19 – Cultivating Connections Marriage Conference
Sat, May 25, 2019