May 5, 2019
1. The church Trustees have posted the 2019 first quarter General Fund financial statement, along with progress on the current new building loan with MCB on the information center bulletin board. If you have any questions, please contact Bro. Andy Sauder, trustee chairman.
1. May 20 – 7:00 p.m. – Topic: “God’s Humility”
Format: Bro. Mike Kaiser will be leading the study. The format will be mostly teaching with some questions and answers. Open to everyone, consider bringing a friend
Place: Endeavor Room at the Morton Church The Sunday School entrance will be the only entrance open that evening.
1. May 7 – HarvestCall Projects – 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at Fellowship Hall
We would appreciate any amount of time you are willing to give. Please bring your own lunch if you plan to stay through lunch.
Everyone is welcome to come and go as you wish.
If you have any questions contact Sis. Jayne Sauder or Sis. Pam Heinold.
A Look Ahead
- May 25 and 26 – Alive 19 (Athens/Tennessee Sing)
- June 2 – Communion at Restmor – 2pm
- June 3-7 – Vacation Bible School
- June 10 – Red Cross Blood Drive at FH 1:00 – 6:00p.m.
- June 23 – Last Day of Sunday School/Sunday School Picnic
- June 30 – Memorandum – Afternoon Service
- LOOK AHEAD TESTIMONIES AND BAPTISMS – August 10 & 11, September 28 & 29, October 12 & 13
- October 18 & 19 – Cultivating Connections Marriage Conference
Sat, May 4, 2019