November 11. 2018
Ted Witzig Jr. will present the topic entitled “Attributes of a Healthy Church” during the Sunday afternoon service on Nov. 25. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
1. November 11 through December 9 – Ninth Annual Salvation Army Sock Drive
Please donate any new socks to the Sock Drive. There will be bins in the Library (the room to the left on the men’s side as you go into the sanctuary) at church starting on Sunday, November 11 thru Sunday, December 9.
Please sort your socks into three categories; men's, women, and children. Thank you for your donations year after year!!! What a wonderful way to shine our lights and share Jesus' love.
1. 2019 Telephone and Address Directory
2. December 2 – Christmas Caroling 4:00 p.m. Chili Supper afterwards
If the congregation knows of anyone that would want Christmas Carolers to sing at their home to please notify Sis. Maria Leman or Sis. Ashley Aberle.
We are looking forward to a wonderful evening singing praises to Our Savior!
3. February 2, 2019 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall – 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Imitating Christ as we Balance the Roles of Motherhood Conference
Morton, Washington and Roanoke churches invited, husbands are invited for dinner and evening program.
Details and to register: www.balancemc.weebly.com any questions contact Sis Maria Leman
A Look Ahead
- December 2 - Christmas Caroling
- December 9 - Sunday School Christmas Program
- December 25 - Christmas Services at Church and Restmor
- December 31 - New Years Eve Services - Restmor (2:15 pm) and Church (7:00 pm)
- January 6 - Family Hymn Sing
- January 23 - Annual Business Meeting
Sat, November 10, 2018