November 25th, 2018
1. December 2 and 9 – ACCFS Collection
2. New Church - Loan Balance
June 30, 2018 - Loan Balance $ 2,148,000
Interest Expense 19,927
Funds Received (202,927)
September 30, 2018 - Loan Balance $ 1,965,000
Please contact Bro. Todd Braker with any questions
1. November 11 – December 9 – Ninth Annual Salvation Army Sock Drive
Please donate any new socks to the Sock Drive. There will be bins in the Library (the room to the left on the men’s side as you go into the sanctuary) at church starting on Sunday, November 11 thru Sunday, December 9.
Please sort your socks into three categories; men's, women, and children. Thank you for your donations year after year!!! What a wonderful way to shine our lights and share Jesus' love.
2. November 28 – Annual Toy Drive
The annual Sunday School Toy Drive to benefit the Salvation Army will be held Wednesday November 28, 2018.
Please drop off your donations including new toys, games, and baby items that evening to church.
The Sunday school students will sort and package the toys and they will be delivered to the Peoria Salvation Army.
3. December 2 – Christmas Caroling 4:00 p.m. Chili Supper afterwards
If the congregation knows of anyone that would want Christmas Carolers to sing at their home to please notify Sis. Maria Leman or Sis. Ashley Aberle.
We are looking forward to a wonderful evening singing praises to Our Savior!
4. February 2, 2019 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall – 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Imitating Christ as we Balance the Roles of Motherhood Conference
Morton, Washington and Roanoke churches invited, husbands are invited for dinner and evening program.
Details and to register: www.balancemc.weebly.com any questions contact Sis Maria Leman
A Look Ahead
- December 2 - Christmas Caroling
- December 9 - Sunday School Christmas Program
- December 25 - Christmas Services at Church and Restmor
- December 31 - New Years Eve Services - Restmor (2:15 pm) and Church (7:00 pm)
- January 6 - Family Hymn Sing
- January 23 - Annual Business Meeting
Sat, November 24, 2018