November 3, 2019
1. November 10 – December 8 – 10th Annual Salvation Army Sock Drive
Please donate any new socks to the Sock Drive. There will be bins in the Library (the room to the left on the men’s side as you go into the sanctuary) at church starting on Sunday, November 10 thru Sunday, December 8.
Please sort your socks into three categories; men's, women, and children. A warm pair of socks can warm a heart. Blessings to you for being a part of warming hearts.
2. November 16 – Young Group Leaf Raking
1. November 13 – Annual Toy Drive
The annual Sunday School Toy Drive to benefit the Salvation Army will be held Wednesday November 13, 2019.
Please drop off your donations including new toys, games, and baby items that evening to church.
2. 2020 Phone and Address Directory Updates
If you want to be added to the directory, or have changes to make to your current information, please send these changes to email@example.com
We no longer are limited to two phone numbers, so if additional would be helpful, please let us know.
Those that have email addresses listed in the current directory should have already received an email to confirm your information. You can review and return updates via that email
You will also have the option to add married children's names to your entry
The firm deadline for submitting changes for the printed directory is November 3
3. November 8 – Hospital Lumiere Benefit Dinner and Auction at Five Points
The food court and silent auction start at 4:30 p.m. The live auction begins at 7:00 p.m.
For more information, or to donate an item or service, see the announcement on the church bulletin board or visit the HarvestCall website or contact Rich Bertschi (309) 467-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bro. Michael and Sis Tami Leman would appreciate it if they could receive all Hospital Lumiere auction items donated by November 3rd.
4. Benefit Dinner Reservations
The 16th Bible Class Benefit Dinner will be held Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th.
Reservations can be made by contacting Sis. Geana Tanner 309-267-0766 or Sis. Donna Witzig home: 309-266-5060 or cell: 309-635-0401
If leaving a message for either of the contact people, please make sure you leave your name and number and that you get a response back to insure they have received your message.
Doors open and appetizers served at 4:30 p.m. The meal will start at 5:00 p.m. with a singing program to follow.
Please come and support our Bible Class students in a blessed evening praising our God.
A Look Ahead
- November 17 – Elder Ballot Results Announced
- November 16 and 17 – Testimony and Baptism
- November 28 – Thanksgiving Service (Church and Restmor)
- December 1 – Christmas Caroling
- December 8 – Sunday School Program
- December 25 – Christmas Services – Restmor/Church
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve Services – Restmor 2:15p.m./Church 7:00p.m.
- January 12 – Family Hymn Sing
- January 22 – Annual Business Meeting
Mon, November 4, 2019