November 4, 2018
1. November 4 and 11 – Fellowship Hall Collection
2. New Church - Loan Balance
June 30, 2018 - Loan Balance $ 2,148,000
Interest Expense 19,927
Funds Received (202,927)
September 30, 2018 - Loan Balance $ 1,965,000
Please contact Bro. Todd Braker with any questions
1. November 6 – HarvestCall Projects 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Fellowship Hall
Everyone is welcome to come. Plan to come and go as you wish, we appreciate any amount of time you are willing to give.
Please bring your own lunch if you plan to stay over the noon hour.
If you have any questions contact Sis. Jayne Sauder or Sis. Pam Heinold.
2. December 2 – Christmas Caroling 4:00 p.m. Chili Supper afterwards
If the congregation knows of anyone that would want Christmas Carolers to sing at their home to please notify Sis. Maria Leman or Sis. Ashley Aberle.
We are looking forward to a wonderful evening singing praises to Our Savior!
1. November 9 – Hospital Lumiere Benefit Dinner and Auction at Five Points
The food court and silent auction start at 4:30 p.m. The live auction begins at 7:00 p.m.
For more information, or to donate an item or service, see the announcement on the church bulletin board or visit the HarvestCall website or contact Rich Bertschi (309) 467-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 2019 Telephone and Address Directory
It is time to update our annual telephone and address directory.
If you want to be added to the directory, or have changes to make to your current information, (example; new address, email address, name change, new babies) please send these changes to email@example.com
If you have graduated from high school or are in the Young Group, you should have your own entry.
Church officers and committees are located in the back of the directory, if you are retiring from a position or starting a new one, update this information as well.
The firm deadline for submitting changes for the printed directory is November 18.
3. February 2, 2019 – Motherhood Conference at Fellowship Hall – 12:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Imitating Christ as we Balance the Roles of Motherhood Conference
Morton, Washington and Roanoke churches invited, husbands are invited for dinner and evening program.
Details and to register: www.balancemc.weebly.com any questions contact Sis Maria Leman
A Look Ahead
- November 9 – Hospital Lumiere Auction
- November 11 - Fall Memorandum in the Afternoon Service
- November 22 - Thanksgiving Services at Restmore and Church
- December 2 - Christmas Caroling
- December 9 - Sunday School Christmas Program
- December 25 - Christmas Services at Church and Restmor
- December 31 - New Years Eve Services - Restmor (2:15 pm) and Church (7:00 pm)
- January 6 - Family Hymn Sing
- January 23 - Annual Business Meeting
Sun, November 4, 2018