October 13, 2019
1. A giant thank you to everyone who was able to support the October blood drive. Whether you donated blood, food, and/or your time, it helped the Red Cross to collect 36 life-saving units! May God bless each one of you!
1. 2020 Phone and Address Directory Updates
It is time to update our annual telephone and address directory.
If you want to be added to the directory, or have changes to make to your current information, (example; new address, email address, name change, new babies) please send these changes to email@example.com
If you have graduated from high school or are in the Young Group, you should have your own entry.
We no longer are limited to two phone numbers, so if additional would be helpful, please let us know.
Those that have email addresses listed in the current directory should have already received an email to confirm your information. You can review and return updates via that email
You will also have the option to add married children's names to your entry
Church officers and committees are located in the back of the directory, if you are retiring from a position or starting a new one, update this information as well.
The firm deadline for submitting changes for the printed directory is November 3
1. November 8 – Hospital Lumiere Benefit Dinner and Auction at Five Points
The food court and silent auction start at 4:30 p.m. The live auction begins at 7:00 p.m.
For more information, or to donate an item or service, see the announcement on the church bulletin board or visit the HarvestCall website or contact Rich Bertschi (309) 467-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Benefit Dinner Reservations
The 16th Bible Class Benefit Dinner will be held Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th.
Reservations can be made by contacting Sis. Geana Tanner 309-267-0766 or Sis. Donna Witzig home: 309-266-5060 or cell: 309-635-0401
If leaving a message for either of the contact people, please make sure you leave your name and number and that you get a response back to insure they have received your message.
Doors open and appetizers served at 4:30 p.m. The meal will start at 5:00 p.m. with a singing program to follow.
Please come and support our Bible Class students in a blessed evening praising our God.
A Look Ahead
- November 2 – Singing at Restmor
- November 3 – Fall Memorandum – Afternoon Service
- November 9 and 10 – Benefit Dinner
- November 16 and 17 – Testimony and Baptism
- November 28 – Thanksgiving Service (Church and Restmor)
- December 1 – Christmas Caroling
- December 8 – Sunday School Program
- December 25 – Christmas Services – Restmor/Church
- December 31 – New Years Eve Services – Restmor 2:15p.m./Church 7:00p.m.
Sat, October 12, 2019