1. An “Update Letter“ from Sis. Kendra Neihouser, serving with Harvest Call in Magdelena: We are thankful to have Courtney Plattner here with us for the next year. She is living in our house in one of the extra bedrooms and is my assistant. She also helps out at one other house a few hours each week. Praise be to God, the transition adding her to the house has gone well. I think it works well that she lives with us, and the girls can interact with her in both her role as caregiver and house mate.
Also, school has been in session for 1 month. Cristal in 5th grade, Lucy 8th grade, and Alicia in her last year of online high school, Lord willing. We appreciate continued prayers for the students and the teachers. There are two new teachers to the school so please be extra prayerful for them as they familiarize themselves with our students and how best to interact with them and teach them, but also that their hearts are open to the Gospel being presented.
Note: Please take time to look at the pictures and information about our loved ones in Magdelena, on the bulletin board in the library.
1. November 8 – Hospital Lumiere Benefit Dinner and Auction at Five Points
The food court and silent auction start at 4:30 p.m. The live auction begins at 7:00 p.m.
For more information, or to donate an item or service, see the announcement on the church bulletin board or visit the HarvestCall website or contact Rich Bertschi (309) 467-2351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Benefit Dinner Reservations
The 16th Bible Class Benefit Dinner will be held Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th.
Reservations can be made by contacting Sis. Geana Tanner 309-267-0766 or Sis. Donna Witzig home: 309-266-5060 or cell: 309-635-0401
If leaving a message for either of the contact people, please make sure you leave your name and number and that you get a response back to insure they have received your message.
Doors open and appetizers served at 4:30 p.m. The meal will start at 5:00 p.m. with a singing program to follow.
Please come and support our Bible Class students in a blessed evening praising our God.
1. October 7 – Red Cross Blood Drive 1:00p.m. – 6:00p.m. at the Fellowship Hall
If you would like to donate, please schedule your appointment at the information center.
If you would like to volunteer to work or donate food, please see those forms at the kitchen sign-up table.
Contact Jane Kieser or Elaine Sollberger with questions.
A Look Ahead
- November 2 – Singing at Restmor
- November 3 – Fall Memorandum – Afternoon Service
- November 9 and 10 – Benefit Dinner
- November 16 and 17 – Testimony and Baptism
- November 28 – Thanksgiving Service (Church and Restmor)
- December 1 – Christmas Caroling
- December 8 – Sunday School Program
- December 25 – Christmas Services – Restmor/Church
- December 31 – New Years Eve Services – Restmor 2:15p.m./Church 7:00p.m.