1. The Pumpkin Festival Outreach committee would like to thank all who volunteered and gave of their time in the booth this year. We handed out over 1400 items including Bibles, Bible Story books, color books, CD’s, and more. We received 20+ prayer requests. If anyone is interested in the prayer request list they will be at the information center.
2. October 7 and 14 – General Fund Collection
September 29 – Singing at 6:45p.m. – Testimonies – 7:00 p.m.
September 30 – Baptisms – during afternoon service
Lord willing we are planning testimonies and baptisms for Coreena and Julia Witzig
There is a sign-up sheet on the information center for workers to help with the snack after the baptism service
Committee 1 is in charge of the snack. Two ushers and various other workers are needed. Contact Sis Debbie Wells if you have any questions.
2. Church Transportation – Immediate Need
Our Church Transportation Services is in need of several volunteer drivers. Some of our brothers have been driving several years now, and would like to give others the opportunity to volunteer to give rides to our church family that do not drive, but still want to enjoy the blessings of worship with us on Sundays and Wednesday evenings.
The driving commitment would be to drive Sundays and Wednesdays for one month a year. There is a set list of riders for these 2 days.
To volunteer, or for more information, please contact Brother Randall Schrock
3. October 7 – Family Hymn Sing
Pizza dinner will begin at 5:30 p.m. and singing will start at 6:30 p.m. The PreK-3rd grade Sunday School classes will be singing.
There will be a donation box for all who would like to contribute to the pizza dinner.
Sign-up sheets for both the meal and helpers are located at the kitchen sign up table. We look forward to worshiping together in song!
4. October 16 – Volunteers Needed to Clean in Kitchen – 8:00 a.m.
The kitchen committee will be cleaning the kitchen cabinets, caddies, coffee pots and salt and pepper shakers.
There will be a sign- up sheet on the information center. Thank you to all that are willing to help out.
1. October 8 – Red Cross Blood Drive at Fellowship Hall 1:00-6:00pm
volunteer to work, or donate food
A Look Ahead
- October 6 – All Church Shower: Macy Grimm and Ricky Connors
- October 7 – Family Hymn Sing
- October 8 – Red Cross Blood Drive
- October 12 – LSM Benefit Dinner and Auction – 5:30 p.m. at Five Points in Washington
- October 14 – Nominations for Church Offices
- October 31 – Fall Sunday School Party