September 8, 2019
Bro. Jeff Strunk has Missionary Support Card pack updates for everyone who has a pack. Anyone who currently has a card pack and wants the update should see him. In addition, if someone does not have a pack and wants one, he does have some complete sets.
1. September – 11-14 – Pumpkin Festival Outreach
Once again our Morton church is reaching out to show Christ’s love to the community through our booth in the Merchants tent at the Pumpkin Festival.
Free Bibles, Bible Story Books and other materials as well as prayer request forms will be offered.
There is a sign-up sheet available at the information center to work at the booth.
There will be a short informational meeting after church on Sunday, September 8, in the Endeavor room for those who have signed up to work.
Contact, Jeff & Jane Kieser, Nick & Sheryl Kaiser, Terry & Diana Rassi, or Mark Wuthrich with any questions.
2. September 18 – Kingdom Kids Begins
We look forward to another exciting year of Kingdom Kids, learning more about Jesus for ages 3 years old – Third Grade.
We will begin at 6:50 p.m. for early arrival activities and singing will start at 7:00 p.m. We will conclude at 8:10 p.m.
There is a sign-up sheet on the information center for any visitors that do not attend Morton Sunday School. All are welcome! We want this to be an outreach program that can be a blessing for many children. Thank you!
3. 2020 Phone and Address Directory Updates
It is time to update our annual telephone and address directory.
If you want to be added to the directory, or have changes to make to your current information, (example; new address, email address, name change, new babies) please send these changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have graduated from high school or are in the Young Group, you should have your own entry.
We no longer are limited to two phone numbers, so if additional would be helpful, please let us know.
Church officers and committees are located in the back of the directory, if you are retiring from a position or starting a new one, update this information as well.
The firm deadline for submitting changes for the printed directory is November 3.
A Look Ahead
- September 18 and 25 – Conference CD’s at the Fellowship Hall
- September 20 – All Church Wiener Roast
- September 28 and 29 – Testimonies and Baptisms/Details to come
- October 6 – Family Hymn Sing
- October 7 – Red Cross Blood Drive
- October 11 – LSM Dinner and Auction
- October 12 and 13 – Testimonies and Baptisms/Details to come
- October 18 and 19 – Cultivating Connections Marriage Conference
- October 20 – Elder Exhortation
- October 27 – Nominations for Church Offices
- October 30 – Fall Sunday School Party
- November 2 – Singing at Restmor
- November 9 and 10 – Benefit Dinner
- November 16 and 17 – Testimonies and Baptisms
- November 28 – Thanksgiving Service (Church and Restmor)
Sat, September 7, 2019